Digital Signal Processing Algorithm Library
DSPL-2.0 — opensource cross-platform digital signal processing algorithm library, written in C language.
Distributed under LGPL v3 license. This allows to use this library in all applications with dynamic linking.
Source codes are available on GitHub.
DSPL-2.0 includes follow algorithms sets:
- Digital spectral analysis, discrete and fast Fourier transform algorithms.
- Analog and digital IIR filters design and analysis.
- Digital FIR filters design and analysis.
- Windows function collection includes 15 different parametric and nonparametric window functions.
- Digital Hilbert transform algorithms.
- Mathematical sections includes trigonometric, hyperbolic, elliptic functions of real and complex variables.
- Pseudorandom numbers generation algorithms.
- Statistic functions.
- Linar algebra algorithms (BLAS and LAPACK packages are used under the hood of the DSPL-2.0 library).
- Digital resampling algorithms.
To build the DSPL-2.0 library on Windows, a special set of programs dsplib toolchain is provided. Dsplib toolchain includes GCC, GNUPLOT, CodeBlocks IDE, Far file manager and also Unix utilities for Windows OS.
- Basic operations for real and complex arrays.
- Basic math functions of the real and complex arguments.
- Polynomial functions and analysis.
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic of functions the real and complex arguments.
- Transcendent math functions
- Elliptic Jacobi functions of the real and complex arguments.
- Pseudo-random numbers generation
- Math statistic functions.
- Linear algebra and matrix operations.
Digital spectral analysis:
- Discrete Fourier transform and fast Fourier transform algorithms
- Windows function for filter design and spectrum analysis.
- Hilbert transform algorithms.
Analog and digital filters design and analysis:
- Convolution and digital filtration.
- IIR filters design.
- FIR filter design.
- Analog and digital filter analysis.
- Digital samplerate conversion (resampling)
- Input and output data from external files.
- Plotting data by Gnuplot interface.
Generated on Fri Sep 18 2020 13:02:35 for libdspl-2.0 by 1.8.18